The following registration fees are in NIS and include VAT.
|Registration Category||Early Registration
by December 25, 2017
by January 29, 2018
|On Site Registration
from January 30, 2018
|Participant||NIS 850||NIS 980||NIS 1350|
|Student*||NIS 450||NIS 550||NIS 850|
|Retiree||NIS 650||NIS 850||NIS 1050|
|BA Student – Daily Registration*||NIS 250||NIS 250||NIS 250|
|Lunch per day – for participant not staying at the conference venue (Leonardo Club Dead-Sea)||NIS 150||NIS 150||NIS 150|
|Conference Banquet Supplement: Accompanying Person/s & Companies’ Exhibitors
||NIS 165||NIS 165||NIS 165|
*Please send copy of valid student ID to IMEC-18 Conference Secretariat.
Participant/Student/Retiree Registration Fees Includes:
Participation in Scientific Sessions, Conference Exhibition, Conference Material, Beers during Poster Session, Coffee Breaks and Conference Banquet.
BA Student Daily Registration Fees Includes:
Daily Participation in Scientific Sessions, Conference Material, Coffee Breaks, Beers during Poster Session, Lunch and Dinner or Conference Banquet.
The on-line form will be open till January 29, 2018. After that date, registration will be available on-site.
- Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made upon submitting the form by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer: in NIS, to be made upon submitting the form, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / IMEC-18
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that IMEC-18 and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to the Conference Secretariat.
- Payments by bank transfer should be made until January 16, 2018.
- Commitment: Payment by employer (for Israeli participants only)
Available if commitment is received by January 16, 2018.
- Participant needs to complete the on-line form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following the submission of the on-line form, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to the
Conference Secretariat. Services and amount covered must be stated. A bank transfer should follow.
- Commitment should be received by January 16, 2018.
Important: Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
You will be required to enter in the registration form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and it’s VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration & Accommodation Form, please have ready your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants).
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations should be sent in writing to the Conference Secretariat – Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd. By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +972-3-5610152.
Refunds will be made as follows:
Cancellations received by January 3, 2018 – full refund less NIS 50 handling fee.
Cancellations received by January 24, 2018 – full refund less NIS 100 handling fee.
Cancellations received as of January 25, 2018 – no refund.